Gully Bop arrives at his hotel in Barbados. (Picture by Christoff Griffith)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Blake blasts back with 100m Diamond League win, eyes world champs Read More
- Bale to stay at Real Madrid Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Classic seals the deal Read More
JAMAICA’S NEWEST dancehall sensation Gully Bop is here.
Slated for Reggae on The Beach tomorrow for the annual Digicel Barbados Reggae Festival, the entertainer, who came with his girlfriend “Miss Chin”, said he was excited to perform in Barbados for the first time.
“I am looking forward to performing on Sunday. I will give the people a good show. This won’t be the last time you will see me in Barbados too. Look out for more vibes.”
Popcaan and Mavado are also expected to arrive tonight. (NS)