Firemen on the scene at Bank Hall. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
QUICK RESPONSE by members of the Barbados Fire Service contained a blaze to one home along Bank Hall Main Road, St Michael, at the corner of Advent Avenue last night.
The main road was made impassable as three fire tenders responded with crew and took charge under the gaze of many onlookers and the occupants, brothers Gregory and Andrew Fenty, who live in what can be described as a traditional Barbadian bungalow.
Gregory, who was not at home when the fire broke out, said he got a call about 7:30 p.m. that the property was on fire. However, he was not allowed in to inspect the severity of the damage since the firemen were busy ensuring that the flames were smothered. (JS)
Please read the full story in today's Sunday Sun, or in the eNATION edition.