Pliers, of Chaka Demus and Pliers, at the Grantley Adams International Airport. (Pictures by Nigel Browne.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
WHAT CAN FAB 5, Chaka Demus and Pliers, Marcia Griffiths, Dobby Dodson, Admiral Tibet and Leroy Gibbons deliver tomorrow night?
Pure vintage vibes. The Jamaican contingent consisting of over 30 people, including backup singers and engineers, landed in Barbados on Wednesday night.
They promised “to mash up” and “build up back” the stage of the Gymnasium at the Garfield Sobers Sports Complex tomorrow night.
Admiral Tibbett (below)
Speaking to NATION ONLINE on arrival, most of the performers said they were happy to be back, and for the first-timers Chaka Demus and Pliers, it was long in coming. (NS)
Some of the members of Fab 5 band outside the Arrival Hall last night.