Murder-accused Romario Oneil Boxill was remanded until May 22. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
THE 19-YEAR-OLD who was charged in the shooting death of David Miller has been remanded until May 22.
Romario Oneil Boxill, of no-fixed-place-of-abode, was charged with murder when he appeared at the District F Magistrates Court today.
He was also charged with two counts of possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of a quantity of ammunition.
Miller, 41, was shot and killed last Thursday, yards from his Vaughn’s Land, St Joseph home.
Boxill was one of three man held by police in a subsequent car chase which ended when the vehicle overturned at Benny Hall, St Andrew. Two firearms were recovered. (PR/SAT)