Orderly Renaldo Mayers taking a picture as his friend Sherwin Holder shows where the puncture is located. (Picture by Nigel Browne.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
A NUMBER OF staff members of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) were unpleasantly surprised yesterday when they discovered their car tyres had been punctured.
Some employees were brought to tears as they realised the unknown culprit had slashed all four of their tyres, some of which can cost up to $400 each.
The DAILY NATION understands around seven workers, many from the surgical theatre, had been targeted.
They were parked in the public car park of the hospital, located near the back gate. (CA)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.