Special mums (from left) Jacqueline Jones, Rhonda Robinson, Narisa Legall and Lisa Powell enjoying themselves at Courts’ treat for mothers last Saturday. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
THE A CAPPELLA GROUP G-Syndicate added a special dimension to the 50th anniversary celebrations of big furniture and household appliances company Courts at the weekend.
On Saturday, the group provided the velvety entertainment when the company held a Mother’s Day Honour Dinner on the ground floor of its St George Street, Bridgetown complex for 50 patrons as well as staff members who are mothers, along with their guests.
The six-member group, which includes the popular Michael Mikey Mercer, delivered its own interpretation of hits such as Ben E. King’s 1962 release Stand By Me, the Temptations’ My Girl and Bill Withers’ Ain’t No Sunshine. (TY)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.