Royal Westmoreland (Internet Image)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Footballers can now be sent off for coughing Read More
- Rowley: No public risk from CPL Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Oprah to tackle racism in new series Read More
ROYAL WESTMORELAND has not had it this good in more than ten years.
About $60 million from new home purchases is pouring into the luxury residential golf resort in St James as overseas buyers regain their appetite for Barbados real estate.
Construction director Ian Putley revealed during an interview that construction of town houses and villas worth $30 million was ongoing, and more homes worth another $30 million “are in the pipeline for the coming six to nine months”.
“I can honestly say this is the busiest period for me in my 11 years at Royal Westmoreland. This is the highest intensity of building that we have experienced in terms of investment in that time. Everything that we are building is for somebody who has purchased the property, so we are not building anything speculative,” he said. (SC)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.