Haniyfa White, the girlfriend of former MP Rawle Eastmond, in the Holetown courtyard yesterday morning. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Clubs force BFA to change course Read More
- Sutherland asks for time Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
THE GIRLFRIEND of former Member of Parliament Rawle Eastmond was remanded to prison yesterday when she appeared in court charged with threatening to kill him and assaulting him.
Haniyfa Reza White, 38, of Upper Carlton, St James, appeared in the Holetown Magistrates’ Court before Magistrate Wanda Blair, where she pleaded not guilty to the charges that on May 30, she used the threatening words:
“I gwine kill you” towards Eastmond and on that same day she unlawfully assaulted him.
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.