The $7 000 costume being modeled by Miss Universe Jamaica Kaci Fennell. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Swimmers salute Bellamy Read More
- Patriots take down unbeaten Knight Riders Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
ONE FEMALE reveller “kraving” something new for Kadooment this year has forked out US$3 500 (BDS$7 000) to jump to Spring Garden.
Modelled at the recent Krave band launch by Miss Universe Jamaica Kaci Fennell, the queen of the band piece, called Diamond In The Rough, was purchased the same night by a Barbadian living overseas.
Band manager Gregory Simmons told the NATION yesterday the woman came in just the one night for the band launch and bought the piece the same time.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.