The quake was located 128 kilometres to the northeast of Bridgetown. (Picture compliments UWI Seismic Research Centre.)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- ‘Take a break, Suki’ Read More
- Burke knocks poor facilities Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
THE UNIVERSITY OF the West Indies Seismic Research Centre recorded a 4.4 magnitude earthquake off Barbados at 10:05 this morning.
The quake was located 128 kilometres to the northeast of Bridgetown at Lattitude 13.91N and Longitude 58.78W.
It occurred at a depth of 49 kilometres. (NB)