- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Callender’s BFA goal Read More
- Bad light, rain affect first day’s play of Test series Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Abuse allegations are a hoax, says Depp Read More
CHELSEA TUACH is making more waves.
Barbados’ best surfer is on the move again, having advanced to the third round of the Women’s Ericeira World Junior Championships following an impressive opening round yesterday in Portugal.
Competing against hometown girl Carol Henrique and Juliette Brice of France, Tuach posted a score of 13.23 to make it out of heat 4 easily.
The victory exempts her from the second round and puts her straight into round three ahead of the ensuing quarter-finals.
The result comes just days after Tuach was highlighted in a recent one-on-one interview with the World Surf League on its website. Tuach’s feature concentrates on her upcoming debut appearance in the elite Championship Tour.
Please read the full story in today's Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.