- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Prime Minister David Thompson’s personal physician, Dr Richard Ishmael announced to the nation that the leader has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Ishmael in a statement at 11 a.m. said Thompson’s diagnosis was confirmed in August during his second visit to a New York hospital. Here's your chance to wish him well.