- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Football agents threaten to sue FIFA Read More
- Roll cages, racing suits a must for test Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Prime Minister David Thompson’s personal physician, Dr Richard Ishmael announced to the nation that the leader has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Ishmael in a statement at 11 a.m. said Thompson’s diagnosis was confirmed in August during his second visit to a New York hospital. Here's your chance to wish him well.