The pipe gushing water at Frenches, St George. (Pictures by John Sealy.)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Tsitsipas says Grand Slam goal was “too big” Read More
- Hector helps Breakers win T10 title Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
AS HUNDREDS OF employees of the Barbados Water Authority are off the job, a burst pipe at Frenches, St George is resulting in hundreds of gallons of water going down the drain.
The pipe which runs across the road was observed by NATION ONLINE around 9 a.m. and it is still running two hours later. (JS)
Below, water from the burst pipe settling on the road.