A resident making her way along White Hill, St Andrew. (FP)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Not on my watch! Read More
- Pollard: Emphasis on performance Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
THE MINISTRY OF Transport and Works has advised the public that the temporary road at White Hill, St Andrew is closed to vehicular traffic due to the instability of the road. Pedestrians can still, however, traverse the road.
Meanwhile, a retaining wall in Belleplaine, St Andrew has collapsed. As a result, the road from Belleplaine to Walker’s has been reduced to one lane.