A resident making her way along White Hill, St Andrew. (FP)
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- India Women take 2-0 T20 lead Read More
- Persaud hurts Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
THE MINISTRY OF Transport and Works has advised the public that the temporary road at White Hill, St Andrew is closed to vehicular traffic due to the instability of the road. Pedestrians can still, however, traverse the road.
Meanwhile, a retaining wall in Belleplaine, St Andrew has collapsed. As a result, the road from Belleplaine to Walker’s has been reduced to one lane.