A resident making her way along White Hill, St Andrew. (FP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
THE MINISTRY OF Transport and Works has advised the public that the temporary road at White Hill, St Andrew is closed to vehicular traffic due to the instability of the road. Pedestrians can still, however, traverse the road.
Meanwhile, a retaining wall in Belleplaine, St Andrew has collapsed. As a result, the road from Belleplaine to Walker’s has been reduced to one lane.