Treating the injured at Hanson Hill. (Pictures by Nigel Browne)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
A MASS CASUALTY RESPONSE was triggered tonight after a mini bus and van collided at Hanson Hill, St George.
Approximately 20 people were treated at the scene by emergency medical technicians and medics from the Barbados Defence Force.
Four ambulances took the injured to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
The mini bus was reported heading towards South District, St George while the other van was approaching from the opposite direction. (AC)
More images below