Cheryl Rollins died suddenly yesterday. (GP)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Clubs force BFA to change course Read More
- Sutherland asks for time Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
HEALTH OFFICIALS MAY have another sudden death on their hands.
Dead is Cheryl Rollins, of 1st Avenue, Rockley, Christ Church, who was found lying motionless on her bedroom floor yesterday morning. An ambulance was summoned minutes to 7 o’clock but she was already dead.
She was found by her youngest sister Carolyn, who was still in shock last night at the sudden loss of her sibling.
The 49-year-old single mother of one son worked at the Barbados Public Workers’ Credit Union.
“I can’t believe it. It hasn’t sunk in yet,” said Carolyn, who stated she found her sister unresponsive next to the bed, and believed she had fallen off the bed. Together with Cheryl’s son Jaime, they tried to revive her but she was unresponsive. (SP)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.