Ro-Ann Mohammed (FP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- ECB wants substitute rule for coronavirus Read More
- Hill open to motoring restrictions Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
WHILE POLICE investigate another violent incident that was videotaped and circulated on social media, the Barbados Gays Lesbians All-Sexual Against Discrimination (B-GLAD) has condemned Barbadians for making a spectacle of a member of the gay community.
The video, which was widely circulated, shows a well-known gay man being dragged partially naked from a house by a man and a woman, kicked and hit with a rock, before being doused with a bucket of water.
Police public relations Officer, Inspector Stephen Griffith confirmed yesterday that the man was hospitalised and that the incident, which was caught on video, was being fully investigated.
When contacted Ro-Ann Mohammed of B-GLAD criticised the circulation of the video and the public’s reaction to it. (MB)
Please read the full story in today’s Daily Nation, or in the eNATION edition.