From left: Rashaad White, Daria Gonsalves, Darius Thorpe, Glenn Reece and Shabazz Bynoe posing with their certificates after they swept away the competition. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Holder not about personal records Read More
- Drivers welcome return to action at Bushy Park Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
THE GROUP Nutrition-Ish walked away with the most prizes at the Startup Weekend on Sunday at the 3 W’s Oval.
The group's challenge at the three-day Orbit Innovation Project workshop was to develop an app in 72 hours.
Their innovative app, which seeks to inform people about the nutritional values of foods, earned favour amongst the judges in the criteria of user experience, business requirements, validation, and sustainability.
The Nutrition-Ish team included Rashaad White, Daria Gonsalves, Darius Thorpe, Glenn Reece and Shabazz Bynoe.
Nutrition-Ish beat out competition from four other groups, H20 Smart Flow, Carib Auto Express, Enjoy Barbados and Product Now. (TG)