Rhasheda Skeete is the owner of The Virtual Assistant. (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Jones breaks 34-year mark Read More
- Marie Aurore gallops to victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Scenes of Barbados in Fenty ad Read More
ARE YOU WHERE you’ve always wanted to be?
I try in life to always relish the moment, live in the now. So I’d rather say I’m where I’m supposed to be.
What is your biggest professional challenge?
Being a perfectionist, sometimes I’m a little too hard on myself but I’m working on it.
What is your biggest life challenge?
Encouraging myself and those around me to practise self-love and constantly remember how blessed we truly are.
When you look to the future, what do you see?
Spontaneous vacations and The Virtual Assistant as a household name.
What is your favourite pastime?
I love to read.
What is your favourite meal?
A good old bowl of Bajan soup.
On Saturday nights, where are you likely to be?
Curled up in bed with a book and a glass of wine.
What upsets you the most?
What is your guiding philosophy?
Nothing changes, if nothing changes.
If you had the chance to manage Barbados for a day, what would you do?
Remove taxes from everything, give Bajans a well deserved break.