Posted on

One man homeless after fire


CAROL MARTINDALE, [email protected]

One man homeless after fire

Social Share
Share

One man is homeless after fire destroyed his home at Upper Durants Village in St James this afternoon.
Two fire tenders responded to the fire which also destroyed all the contents of the house.
The occupant of the house was not present when the fire broke out.
Neighbour Michelle Jordan said she had just finished cleaning her house and was about to take a shower when she heard the explosion.
“Girl, I hear this thing around minutes to 12 o’clock. All I hear was puff! When I look out, the top of the house was on fire. It happen just so,” said Jordan. (AH)

LAST NEWS