Posted on

UPDATED with picture: Family loses all to fire


NATASHA BECKLES, [email protected]

UPDATED with picture: Family loses all to fire

Social Share
Share

A CHRIST CHURCH family of nine is tonight homeless after fire destroyed their home at Coconut Walk, Hastings.

Shirley Burt, who lived at the five bedroom wooden house with her children and grandchildren, was reduced to tears after losing her home for the past 23 years.

Burt was not at home when the fire started. Nothing was saved and the house was not insured. (HG)

 

LAST NEWS