Posted on

Premature problem


Premature problem

Social Share

Dear Christine,

I am a 25 year old male and I suffer from premature ejaculation which is threatening to destroy my two-year-old marriage. I would like to know from you if there is any help available for me. Someone suggested I use delay spray Stud, China brush and so on, but I am not sure that these things meet medical approval or if they would have a bad after effect.

I am writing to you first of all but have also wondered whether I should see a doctor or psychiatrist. I am very worried and frustrated over the matter and would be most grateful for any help you can give.

– LP

Dear LP,

You do have a problem, but fortunately, the caring wisdom to know you should try and overcome it speaks volumes for your sake as well as your wife’s.

I would rather you trust in the advice of a doctor than on sprays and a brush – China or, otherwise.

In addition, I honestly would not want to make any suggestions as to why what is happening is happening. So, please, don’t take the words of a novice in the field. Go to the doctor.

He or she will be able to quell your fears and offer the best advice or available treatment.

I wish you the best outcome; you deserve it.