Posted on

Convenient way to change address


Convenient way to change address

Social Share

MEMBERS OF THE public who need to change their addresses for electoral purposes will soon find it more convenient to do so.

Persons who have changed their address may visit the post office and complete a Notice of Change of Residence form. This form will be placed in an envelope and left at the post office for delivery to the Electoral Department.

A specimen poster will be displayed at each Post Office to assist the public with the necessary changes. (BGIS)