Posted on

Child dies after eating meal


Child dies after eating meal

Social Share

PORT OF SPAIN– Police are probing the death of a four-year-old child who died on Thursday night after consuming French fries at her home in south Trinidad.

Jenice Figaro reportedly fell sick after consuming the meal and approximately two hours later suffered a seizure and became unresponsive.

Her father, Robert “Jericho” Figaro, 36, who said he also ate some of the fries, told reporters that “everyone ate from those fries and no one else was affected”.

” I need answers. Something is not adding up,” he said.

Police said that the child’s stepmother said she gave the child and her two other children, a meal of chips, ketchup and garlic sauce

Police said there were no visible marks of violence on the child’s body and an autopsy will be done next week. (CMC)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Maximum 1000 characters remaining in your comment.